1. There’s some underground news about Pep starting a twitter account. Rumor has it, the three musketeers (Puyol, Cesc, Pique) have recruited the now former coach. Somehow they’ve convinced the philosophiser of philosophy to preach his speeches online for a bigger audience. We don’t doubt it, but we’ll be keeping our eyes out for user names like @iamNOTpep / @theCreatorofFCB / @theREALbarcastuff. Readers who are interested with finding Pep in twitter should find a person using “MOCMOC” other than Puyol, Cesc, and Pique.
2. We’ve also heard that Pep’s starting to get bored with FC Barcelona. Or he’s “not as enthusiastic” as he was when he started. Pep may have stated this the wrong way because its not Barca whose getting boring, its the people that play them. Before, when the young (and still young) wipper-snapper took reign of FCB, no one expected Barca’s attacking philosophy. Hence teams actually attempted to PLAY. Nowadays teams park their airplane in the Camp Nou stadium and sit on their ass for the counter. Hey, it worked for Chelsea…
3. Pep’s fashionable, tailor-made suits has ran rampid in his reign in football. He’s notorious for well fitted pants and sweater vests. No matter the weather, below freezing, scalding hot, you’ll see this coach in designer layered suits. Unfortunately high end fashion designers, with the likes of Valentino and Emporio Armani has taken a new direction. Take for example, Armani’s new girl Rihanna. The “Little Miss Sunshine” singer has developed a new image of “gangsta’ life” and Pep, not being well-informed, didn’t want to trade his classy image to be paired up with RiRi’s skank image.
4. Another speculation is that Pep wants to make an incredible comeback as an FCB player. Yes this one is true! Apparently he was extremely jealous of Iniesta’s bursting acting career (¡Piratas!) that Pep wanted to make the ultimate comeback in football in hopes for a movie being made about him. I can’t find anyone playing Pep better than Pep, so it’s kind of a win, win.
5. Pep also gave a reason for his leaving saying, “I need to recharge my batteries”. This may mean that he, like Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction, will just “walk the Earth”. Nothing wrong with that either because he may be coming to a city near you! That or someone just give him some working batteries…LIKE NOW.